“My aim is to create my clients’ favourite jewellery while having as much fun as possible. We listen, we design, we create!” Stephen Dibb
After finishing my apprenticeship, I went to London to travel, work and further my jewellery training. On my return to Australia, I dreamt of creating a team of craftspeople who would custom make world-class jewellery locally. To achieve this I knew I needed to have a strong customer focus and to create an environment that attracted the best jewellery professionals. Thirty years on I have 3 stores in Brisbane and Stephen Dibb Jewellery is Queensland’s most awarded jeweller. Yes dreams do come true!
Our formula, that has worked for our customers, our team and for us for 30 years now, is that:
- We invest in the best jewellers and training them to our high standards.
- We don’t invest in high rent locations or large-scale advertising campaigns instead we attract new customers through the recommendations of delighted existing customers and pass on the savings to our customers.
- We do not have the overheads of massive amounts of stock, diamonds & gemstones or expensive shop fit-outs because that all needs to be passed onto the customer or compromises have to be made in quality.
Some of our achievements:
- The leading custom making jeweller in Brisbane and one of the top custom making jewellers in Australia.
- Queensland’s most awarded jeweller. See Awards for the details.
- Our jewellery has toured the world with De Beers as examples of world class jewellery.
- Stephen Dibb, personally, was the first jeweller in Australia to qualify as a Jewellers Association of Australia’s Master Jeweller of Australia & Awarded for our Ethics & Corporate Citizenship.
A little news
September 2017 – Stephen Dibb Jewellery featured in Queensland Brides Magazine.
August 2017 – Stephen Dibb Jewellery part of the prestigous Brisbane Arcade Fashion Parade
December 2016 – Selected for Best Jewellers Brisbane.
November 2012 – Redland’s Mayor helps Stephen celebrate 25 years in business!
October 2012 – Featured on Ben Clark Photograph website.