Jewellery Repair & Restoration
Have you got jewellery that you can’t wear or worry about wearing because it needs repair? Then come in for an easy & no obligation quote. We’d be delighted to repair & restore your lovely jewellery so you can fully enjoy it again.
- Our team are proudly Master Jewellers who specialise in jewellery repair and restoration of your existing jewellery.
- We can repair & restore the widest variety of jewellery to the highest standard as we are passionate about training and keeping up with the latest technology, including lasers. We employ the best jewellers in Brisbane and train them to our own high standards.
- You will be told about all the options available to you and be given straight-forward advice as our team has over 100 years of jewellery repair experience.
- We will always quote you a fixed price before we get your go ahead for a repair. There will be no add-ons after the fact. This is our policy for Jewellery Remodelling & Recycling & Custom Made & Designed Jewellery services as well. All jewellery repairs include cleaning, emerying, polishing and rhodium-platting.
- For your peace-of-mind, we are fully insured, take photographs of your jewellery and have a computerised job tracking systems.
- Repair of claws that hold in the diamonds or gemstones in. Jewellers call this re-tipping.
- Ring Resizing – invisible & high quality resizing of rings.
- Re-plating white gold – this is call rhodium platting.
- Repair the thinning band of a ring. Jewellers call this re-shanking as they call the band the shank.
- Pearl Re-stringing & Restoration
- Replacement or repair of clasps
- Chain Repairs
- Attachment of charms on a charm bracelets.
- Hinged rings for customers with arthritis & enlarged knuckles.
- Making jewellery easier to put on & take off with larger & easier clasps & earring back.
- Jewellery Cleaning & Polishing that revitalises your old jewellery.
- Engraving & Re-engraving of worn engraving
- Replacing missing diamonds & gemstones
- Re-polishing or re-cutting of gemstones so they can be reused in jewellery remodelling or renovation.