What To Expect At Your Design Appointment
A design appointment at Stephen Dibb Jewellery is friendly, informative & low-pressure. Our customers tell us that it is an interesting & enjoyable experience where there is a meeting of minds.
Here are some more details to help you prepare:
- Appointments usually take 45 minutes to an hour.
- You should bring along any ideas, images, gemstones or diamonds & old jewellery you would like to recycle.
- Your appointment will be with one of our experienced jewellery designers who will guide you through the design process asking simple questions so the design will suit your personal style, existing jewellery, lifestyle as well as finger size & shape.
- After carefully listening to your ideas and answers, your designer will sketch some design options for you.
- All our designers are trained in the latest jewellery innovations and to give the straight-forward advice they would give their own family & friends.
- We will then source the best diamonds or gemstones available from our extensive contacts for you to view. There is no obligation; we just want you to fall-in-love with the diamond or gemstone that will become yours and your families for generations. We are happy to use your existing diamonds or gemstones however any diamond or gemstone that we source come with additional replacement guarantees & ethnical guarantees which we cannot extend to the diamonds and gemstones provided by you.
- When we have found the perfect diamond or gemstone for you, your designer will complete detailed design drawings based on the diamond or gemstone you have chosen as well as many other technical factors.
- You will truly understand what it will look like because of these detailed drawings, notes and explanations.
- When you completely understand all your options and when you are ready you give us the “go ahead” then you can relax because we sincerely want you to love what we make you. Our business relies on referrals from happy customers.
- Your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is in writing and means that if you are not completely delighted you simply return it to us within 30 days of the purchase and we will then work towards a solution or give you a full refund.
- You can phone, text or email to make an appointment or simply Book an appointment On-line at one of our 3 Stores that is most convenient for you. We have stores at Brisbane City, Holland Park & Cleveland.
You may also be interested in