We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and we are as passionate about people as we are about jewellery, this was recognised when we won the Lord Mayor’s Business Awards for Corporate Citizenship. This awards was sponsored by Clayton Utz.
Learn about what we do that brought us to their attention:
- Read about were we’ve found opportunities to give back – in our Local Community: Internationally Through our Connection to Ethiopia & due to our contact with Child Safety as Child Advocates.
- Ethically Sourced Gold
- Ethically Sourced Diamonds & Gemstones
- Recycling Jewellery & Gold
- Australian owned family business
- Australian made jewellery
- 9 Apprentices & Stephen Dibb as an Employer
- Active member and bound by the Code of Ethics of Diamond Guild of Australia (the only Brisbane member of the distinguished, invitation only, national) & Jewellers Association of Australia.
- We will not work on any unsustainable product including ivory and tortoise shell.
- Stephen was Australia’s first Jewellery Association of Australia’ Master Jeweller
- We stand behind our product and abilities with our Guarantees.
- We are the most awarded jeweller in Queensland and before anyone can win any of these awards there is thorough fact checking done by each organisation.