We can repair or replace clasps on chains, bracelets, pearls and necklaces to match the original or to update the look of a piece of jewellery. If you have concerns that your clasps is worn and about to fail please stop wearing it as it isn’t worth the risk of loosing it & the pendant on it. Our advice & quotes are free and & we’ll give you a fixed price. Learn more about our Jewellery Repair & Restoration Services.
Here are some of the other repairs we can perform:
- Repair of claws that hold in the diamonds or gemstones in – jewellers call this re-tipping. More on re-tipping.
- Ring Resizing – invisible & high quality resizing of rings. More on Ring Resizing
- Re-platting white gold – this is call rhodium platting. More about hodium Platting of White Gold
- Repair the thinning band of a ring – jewellers call this re-shanking as they call the band the shank. More about re-shanking.
- Pearl Re-stringing find out more at pearl re-stringing.
- Replacement or repair of clasps find out more at replacement or repair of clasps.
- Chain Repairs – find out more at chain repairs.
- Attachment of charms on a charm bracelets – find out more at attachment of charms.
- Hinged rings for customers with arthritis & enlarged knuckles – find out more at hinged rings.
- Making jewellery easier to put on & take off see larger and easier clasps & earring backs.
- Jewellery Cleaning & Polishing that revitalises your old jewellery. More information
- Engraving & Re-engraving of worn engraving find out more at engraving & re-engraving.
- Replacing missing diamonds & gemstones – find out more at replacing missing diamonds & gemstones.
- Re-polishing or re-cutting of gemstones so they can be reused in jewellery remodelling or renovation. More details.