As master jewellers we perform invisible & high quality resizing of rings. We use the correct metal & solder and the best techniques to safe-guard your diamonds, gemstones & setting. The price varies depending on a number of factors including the metal & whether the size is going up or down and by how much. We do have a detailed price list & we’ll quote you a fixed price. As a guide resizes start from $85 which includes cleaning, emerying & polishing and insurance so that your precious ring is fully insured while in our care.
Ring removal is free. We will gladly remove rings that are too tight to be removed by sliding them off. We cut them off in a way that is safe for you and that causes minimal damage to the ring.
Here are some of the other repairs we can perform:
- Repair of claws that hold in the diamonds or gemstones in. Jewellers call this re-tipping.
- Ring Resizing – invisible & high quality resizing of rings.
- Re-platting white gold – this is call rhodium platting.
- Repair the thinning band of a ring. Jewellers call this re-shanking as they call the band the shank.
- Pearl Re-stringing & Restoration
- Replacement or repair of clasps
- Chain Repairs
- Attachment of charms on a charm bracelets.
- Hinged rings for customers with arthritis & enlarged knuckles.
- Making jewellery easier to put on & take off with larger & easier clasps & earring back.
- Jewellery Cleaning & Polishing that revitalises your old jewellery.
- Engraving & Re-engraving of worn engraving
- Replacing missing diamonds & gemstones
- Re-polishing or re-cutting of gemstones so they can be reused in jewellery remodelling or renovation.