We are master repairers who delight in restoring & repairing your existing jewellery. Our team can do the following and more:
- Repair of claws that hold in the diamonds or gemstones in. Jewellers call this re-tipping.
- Ring Resizing – invisible & high quality resizing of rings.
- Re-plating white gold – this is call rhodium platting.
- Repair the thinning band of a ring. Jewellers call this re-shanking as they call the band the shank.
- Pearl Re-stringing & Restoration
- Replacement or repair of clasps
- Chain Repairs
- Attachment of charms on a charm bracelets.
- Hinged rings for customers with arthritis & enlarged knuckles.
- Making jewellery easier to put on & take off with larger & easier clasps & earring back.
- Jewellery Cleaning & Polishing that revitalises your old jewellery.
- Engraving & Re-engraving of worn engraving
- Replacing missing diamonds & gemstones
- Re-polishing or re-cutting of gemstones so they can be reused in jewellery remodelling or renovation.